Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- What is River Restoration?
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- Lost urban rivers beneath our feet
- What are environmental flows?
- About this blog
- A review of River Management MSc courses
- What about beavers?
- Autumn, leaves, blocked drains and flooding
- Boscastle 2004 revisited
- There's a whole range of very exciting interdisciplinary PhD's with @BIFoRUoB Leverhulme funded "Forest Edge" progr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 41 minutes ago
- You'd then work to modify, or come up with completely new designs, with the stakeholders, and then model the #NFM b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 48 minutes ago
- You'd be using numerical models to come up with desk-based landscape management designs that maximise #NFM benefits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 51 minutes ago
- This is the key message we're sharing through our #YellowFish project, which our partners @GroundworkEast are deliv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 minutes ago
- We use #LiDAR #data to develop projects that reduce flood-risk, including the identification of locations that coul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @EnvAgency: It’s hard to imagine a year without a major flood somewhere in the country. But how #floodaware are you? This week we’re foc… 3 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- RT @BoffaMiskell: Find this longfin eel sculpture in LaRosa Park. LaRosa is one of many #stream daylighting and restoration projects we've… 1 month ago
- RT @HalffAssociates: In some cases, #daylighting a stream may be just what a community needs to assist with #FloodMitigation, improve #Wate… 1 month ago
- RT @HalffAssociates: Several cities have rediscovered “lost” streams through #streamdaylighting—uncovering and returning water to a natural… 1 month ago