Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- What is River Restoration?
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- Lost urban rivers beneath our feet
- What are environmental flows?
- About this blog
- A review of River Management MSc courses
- What about beavers?
- Autumn, leaves, blocked drains and flooding
- Boscastle 2004 revisited
- There's a whole range of very exciting interdisciplinary PhD's with @BIFoRUoB Leverhulme funded "Forest Edge" progr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- You'd then work to modify, or come up with completely new designs, with the stakeholders, and then model the #NFM b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 38 minutes ago
- You'd be using numerical models to come up with desk-based landscape management designs that maximise #NFM benefits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- We use #LiDAR #data to develop projects that reduce flood-risk, including the identification of locations that coul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @EnvAgency: It’s hard to imagine a year without a major flood somewhere in the country. But how #floodaware are you? This week we’re foc… 3 days ago
- RT @EnvAgencyAnglia: Do you have a keen interest in enforcement, excellent verbal and written skills and a proven track record of tackling… 3 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.