Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- The fallacy of the pool-riffle sequence
- Autumn, leaves, blocked drains and flooding
- About this blog
- Lost urban rivers beneath our feet
- What is River Restoration?
- I love rivers because..
- How wood in rivers affects flood risk
- What are environmental flows?
- Effects of salt on wildlife
- @ryanprior @mrgunn @Protohedgehog Blimey! It's Leonides & the 300 Open Access Spartans! 1 hour ago
- Really exciting chance to name the Sir David Attenborough rover. twitter.com/spacegovuk/sta… 11 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: This is where the BBC keeps going wrong. It seeks "balance" between climate scientists and climate deniers, "balance" be… 18 hours ago
- RT @EnvAgency: It has been another dry week across much of England, particularly in central, south and east England. Our weekly report show… 1 day ago
- RT @GroundworkEast: Help protect species like otters and water voles, by making sure there is only rain down the drain! #environment #gre… 2 days ago
- We've got some exciting events coming up over the #summerholidays as part of the #yellowfish campaign. Keep your ey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.