Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- What are environmental flows?
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- About this blog
- The geomorphic impact of sluice or weir removal
- What is River Restoration?
- Boscastle 2004 revisited
- How wood in rivers affects flood risk
- Room for the River - Dutch flood control
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- What is the Water Framework Directive?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @WessexRivers: New research shows the reintroduction of #largewoodydebris rapidly restores #biodiversity in riverine food webs https://t… 2 hours ago
- @N_Rivers_Trust @hydromorphology Good news is most channels/floodplains, even if re-sectioned or moved, do contain… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @N_Rivers_Trust: Good work @EnvAgencyAnglia @TrevBondEA @Holkham helping the River Burn restore itself! https://t.co/HWbpp0PDtt 15 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- RT @RedfrogNF: Exploring possibilities for daylighting the underground Cannon Stream https://t.co/fy65ayWbJj 2 months ago
- RT @wateratleeds: The official premiere of High Water Common Ground @ 17:30 @ Hebden Bridge Picture House on Friday 15th Sept https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- RT @UNFCCC: A climate tragedy continues to unfold across South Asia. 🎥 @BBCWorld https://t.co/HGcuAg735V 2 months ago