Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- What is River Restoration?
- About this blog
- What are environmental flows?
- Lost urban rivers beneath our feet
- Erosion Control and river restoration success
- What to do with lost urban rivers beneath our feet
- Boscastle 2004 revisited
- RT @FluvialSweden: Interesting talk at #EGU17 on Ozymandias in the Anthropocene: twitter.com/fluvialsweden/… 27 minutes ago
- RT @jubermensch2: This was a good one!i enjoyed it very much. Adds perspective to what i do @WoodinRivers #EGU17 https://t.co/pkJYjV4khL 34 minutes ago
- Didn't faint from nerves or get laughed out the room. Got to consider that a success.. 34 minutes ago
- RT @EnvAgencyGeomat: Have you written a blog on how to manipulate & use #LIDAR #opendata? Tell us & we will add it to our new Story Map htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BSG_Geomorph: A message from @bedform - announcing the 2017 BSG Medal Winners geomorphology.org.uk/news/bsg-2017-… #BSGNews https://t.co/Kc8I51gOmH 2 weeks ago
- RT @EnvAgency: The fantastic River Avon project has won the @The_RRC UK Rivers Prize. Congratulations to @EnvAgency staff and partners invo… 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: Adam Broadhead
I read Simon’s (a.k.a. @woodinrivers) great blog post on defining river restoration, and the differences between restoration, rehabilitation, re-creation and enhancement. To build on this further, I thought it would be interesting to provide some brief statistics (via Scopus) on … Continue reading
In his second post on The River Management blog, Adam Broadhead poses the question; what should we do with the lost urban rivers beneath our feet? Continue reading