Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- What are environmental flows?
- Room for the River - Dutch flood control
- WFD data
- What about beavers?
- I love rivers because..
- Erosion Control and river restoration success
- Scramble for blame serves no-one
- RT @missjsknight: I didn't know if this was a minority or majority position. Then I went and listened to farmers. It's the majority. Suppor… 53 minutes ago
- RT @lizmorrish: Philip Moriarty argues for abolishing #REF: trust academics and allocate research funding by institutional block grant. Gui… 1 hour ago
- Grad school isn't Speed Ball 2, it's soft resetting Fire Red on a DS 4,344 times for a shiny Mewtwo. 22 hours ago
- RT @EnvAgencyAnglia: Last week our enforcement officers patrolled @SUFFOLKWATERPRK and the River Gipping🎣 72 anglers were checked and one… 6 days ago
- @AlanBarrierEA Thanks Alan! Just been looking ahead to when I'm on duty and we're expecting some large spring tides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @EnvAgencyAnglia: On Friday we helped struggling fish at an angling club in Barnham🐟 We used aerators to increase dissolved oxygen leve… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- RT @OneBigRiver: New paper on daylighting deculverting with @DrNicolaDempsey & @losturbanrivers get a free copy now authors.elsevier.com/a/1Z0pb5m5d7dx…… 4 months ago
- Dredging for data on deculverting - paper publishing on 10 years of daylighting.org.uk for citizen science in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Alt Meadows stream daylighting in Liverpool - stunning site visit facebook.com/49542339380645… #RRCLiverpool https://t.co/LVcpkA8hSP 4 months ago