Here you can find Water Framework Directive data for every river basin in England and Wales. Just click your region and a PDF of Annex B from the respective River Basin Management Plan will pop up. Then use the search function within the PDF to find the reach, waterbody or catchment you are interested in. This is essential information if you need to complete a WFD compliance assessment:
Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- What is River Restoration?
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- Lost urban rivers beneath our feet
- What are environmental flows?
- About this blog
- A review of River Management MSc courses
- What about beavers?
- Autumn, leaves, blocked drains and flooding
- Boscastle 2004 revisited
- There's a whole range of very exciting interdisciplinary PhD's with @BIFoRUoB Leverhulme funded "Forest Edge" progr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 42 minutes ago
- You'd then work to modify, or come up with completely new designs, with the stakeholders, and then model the #NFM b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- You'd be using numerical models to come up with desk-based landscape management designs that maximise #NFM benefits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 51 minutes ago
- This is the key message we're sharing through our #YellowFish project, which our partners @GroundworkEast are deliv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 minutes ago
- We use #LiDAR #data to develop projects that reduce flood-risk, including the identification of locations that coul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @EnvAgency: It’s hard to imagine a year without a major flood somewhere in the country. But how #floodaware are you? This week we’re foc… 3 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- RT @BoffaMiskell: Find this longfin eel sculpture in LaRosa Park. LaRosa is one of many #stream daylighting and restoration projects we've… 1 month ago
- RT @HalffAssociates: In some cases, #daylighting a stream may be just what a community needs to assist with #FloodMitigation, improve #Wate… 1 month ago
- RT @HalffAssociates: Several cities have rediscovered “lost” streams through #streamdaylighting—uncovering and returning water to a natural… 1 month ago