Search our blog
Our top posts and pages
- The rivers of a riverless city: An ode to Birmingham
- What are environmental flows?
- What is River Restoration?
- The characteristics of English chalk streams
- Autumn, leaves, blocked drains and flooding
- The geomorphic effects of river dredging
- Erosion Control and river restoration success
- How wood in rivers affects flood risk
- Room for the River - Dutch flood control
- I love rivers because..
- RT @tim_foster_88: Two open fully-funded positions: 1 Postdoc to work on agricultural insurance in India + 1 PhD to research sustainable gr… 2 hours ago
- RT @chni0001: I cannot even think about a morning without coffee. Wild coffee species are now threatened by climate change and deforestatio… 2 hours ago
- RT @JackSpees: Just a bit of land? A visit to a 2017 project where @RibbleTrust set back a flood bank with @EnvAgencyNW. This is space wher… 11 hours ago
- Our #prioritycatchment officer Helen is hosting a natural flood management and countryside stewardship event at Bra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @mattosullivan84: Finally published my first paper as lead author from my PhD thesis. About time.. 🙄 The impacts of cattle access points… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to seeing this up close during our event on 12th February. If you're a local landowner interested i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Paper published on the outcomes of daylighting.org.uk with Tom Wild & @DrNicolaDempsey sciencedirect.com/science/articl… sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 3 months ago
- Presenting today on stream daylighting at a great #greeninfrastructure showcase at @GeographyUOM, surrounded by the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @bans2012: CVC staff are thrilled to have brought a stream back to 'light'@Chelsea McIsaac Michael Gillespie Lauren Overdyk Credit Valle… 7 months ago